Side Effects Of Alluporinol Side Effects?

Side effects? - side effects of alluporinol

I took 1 tablet of fluconazole 150 mg. I was there only 1 tablet to get rid of a yeast infection. was done on Tuesday at the first Wednesday was very sick to my stomach, on Thursday I had diarrhea and had to go to the toilet every 15 minutes. So with that I have a headache, loss of appetite, dizziness, back pain and nausea. Today Friday, I still feel like everthing mentioned above, except that no more diarrhea. Confused, I'm not sure if I caught a bug or the stomach, side effects of medications. I thought about calling my doctor Monday and let him know, but I do not know if I somehow make it from?

1 comments:

Linuxiac said...

You can:
You call a nurse?
Go to an emergency room?
He was an intern seen?
You call the doctor's office?

His description is much more than I had the flu.
But why listen? You should obtain advice from a health professional!

Post a Comment