Pictures Of White Finger I'm Gonna Bleach My Skin?

I'm gonna Bleach my skin? - pictures of white finger

I'm Asian and my skin is too dark. but I really hurt some of Summer Tanning in a row, so my skin is a kind of unhealthy yellowish green / brown. I know I am naturally very pale, because my elbow within and between the toes and m-white picture, if .. I was very young, are pale, I think I look bad, super. So I tried to look for skin whitening and bleaching, but all I found creams and such. I bleach my white skin surgically as I can get. and attention that I see on't If venous or whatever. I must be very clear. So I asked myself whether I might be someone at each site directly or give a hint how I should do it.

6 comments:

eye mull of mush een said...

absolute target to find!? is awake. You will end up looking like a ghost. not prettyat especially if you live in America. go to Asia and as "white" if they think it is beautiful. Here, it is not. Parents need to raised to think like that or that probably only because I heard that the Asian culture lighteryou think that is the highest profile is that you are. than when it gets dark, it means work outside or have a low-class work and if you work indoors, probably buiness or so and have a lighter skin. No, woder hear you say my friends, they believe that the Asians are ugly, they're like "Ghost - that is," and actuallywant.

Just a guy said...

This is probably not the best idea .... Pigment of the skin is the body's defense against UV rays. If the pigment is destroyed, the risk of skin cancer is increasing exponentially. Why do you think Michael Jackson is walking with an umbrella all the time?

Smart Blonde said...

Why not for a sunscreen with high SPF in the summer? The sun is likely to keep the color ....

<3 said...

... I do not think you can know your skin. Michael Jackson to ask how he did it

Tiara said...

umm yeah, I dont think thats even possible, you should be proud of your skin, no matter what? :)

adisha Cant Deal With dis anymor said...

Good luck

Post a Comment