Dvd Recorder Vhs Player One Touch Easy Is It Possible To Connect Both A VCR And A DVD Player/recorder Into A TV That Has Only One Video/audio Output?

Is it possible to connect both a VCR and a DVD Player/recorder into a TV that has only one video/audio output? - dvd recorder vhs player one touch easy

I have a television, a video player. I have a DVD recorder, in the hope that some of my old VHS videos transferred to DVD. The problem is that the DVD player on my TV no longer works. I wonder whether the business or goodwill, or a yardsale and buy a $ 10 VCR, there is a way to connect the DVD player and is the DVD player connected to my TV? The TV only has one port for video / audio, but I realize that many of them in the back of my DVD player? Each transmit detailed help, how are you VHS tapes to DVD or a link to a website that step by step, would be greatly appreciated.

PS. The family are videos and VHS recordings from television had long since I done so I can not go into the store to buy a DVD version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment