Indigestion From Panty Hose Possible Pregnancy?

Possible pregnancy? - indigestion from panty hose

At 8 DPO, I felt what I think was implantation bleeding (light brown when dried, no need for panty liner, it took 3-4 days) and was followed by convulsions, which is almost like stretching or pulling sensation. These cramps were accompanied dizziness and nausea. The day of my period of waiting, I felt in my uterus stretching, but there is no time limit. I took a HPT (even changed brands) on the day after my period of absence, and 3 days later. All the negatives. After almost zero experience cramps, nausea, through saliva (spit 24-7), a lot of gas, and indigestion important role and missed the period after one week I went for a blood test. Negative. I am stressed, I have a very healthy diet, and I'm impecciablely my cycle has always been to this point. Is it possible that I'm pregnant or not May is another issue. I feel twinges of light here and there, but nothing like what is usually felt when my time comes. I did not want a baby, not its psychosomatic

4 comments:

Jenna H said...

21 days ago I was too late for my time, that is positive. A week earlier I had a blood test is negative. I had no major symptoms until the late age of 40 + days. So you never know. Only time will tell. Or get a positive or period. They know that sooner or later, waiting sucks! Good luck!

Baby Gavin arrived 07.21 :) said...

I look really pregnant .... Some women are not positive until 8 weeks, and even later .... So that you give at least a week, try a HPT again and if still negative, ask for a new blood test would be.

Johan's Mom said...

Jump to a blood sample in a few days to be sure. Good luck!

LMinSA said...

The symptoms you describe are clearly a pregnancy - but if a blood test is negative, it was probably too early to test. Collect blood only if the amount of hCG (the hormone that occurs when you are pregnant) reaches a certain level. But most of hCG doubles every 48 to 72 hours. My advice, wait 3 days and then for another blood test.

Post a Comment