Dog Tounge Not Working How Do I Train My Dog To Be In The House?

How do i train my dog to be in the house? - dog tounge not working

My dog is 5 to the outside and has his whole life. He is very wild and put his tongue at everything that moves! Can someone me a link or advice on training to quickly and easily? We must also learn not to bite things. spend more time helping him? and how to convince your family and your work does not throw as massivley what they think? and how to keep a dog from becoming destructive? So many questions! What should I do for my family, my confidence? Never say, have their lives, an indoor dog. How to teach your dog? Was it difficult or fast? What relationships can train the dog outside? It is a golden retriever, so you need lots of attention! who has been in many times when a neighbor came and left, and does not hurt. My family is not cheap at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment