Polymer Crystals Where To Buy Where Can I Buy A Polymer Ball That Holds Water For Gardening?

Where can I buy a polymer ball that holds water for gardening? - polymer crystals where to buy

Recently, the Internet has, I found on a website, like a miniature bamboo plants and a recommendation that states that I should place the soil "is used Water Babies", is a similar product to grow as the seven colors of the Crystal Boll, but I do not know where to find it here in the U.S., preferably California. If there is no other product like this sold in a shop in the U.S., which many will appreciate it.

4 comments:

B1ackb3r... said...

Anything that is something for the bamboo root in the water. You can use small stones, if you want. Check out these allowances crystal soil
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002U7M ...

David R. said...

Jump to: leevalley.com
The annual horticultural catalog
Page 18 has what you want, I think.

fedupnec... said...

b somebody said Richard I saw the type of apple from San Diago and here they are:
Dorset Golden, Fuji and Pink Lady .....
I / T back to the same question ... not
thks

fedupnec... said...

b somebody said Richard I saw the type of apple from San Diago and here they are:
Dorset Golden, Fuji and Pink Lady .....
I / T back to the same question ... not
thks

Post a Comment