Skinny Small Models Skinny Models Out And Plus Size Models In?!?

Skinny models out and plus size models in?!? - skinny small models

They think that the models of agency and the adoption of the size of the model is necessarily healthy women for the celebration?
I just read an article where the author said that it was unrealistically thin models ends. It is wonderful, but I saw America's Next Top Model, where a woman who was taller than other models, it was reported that the weight gain since she was a plus size model small. I am the same size as him, and I saw an episode of Tyra where she Americas Next Top Model Plus-size reduction and a woman who was a size 6-8 was because it looked like a 14th

7 comments:

(L) (Y) (H) said...

I doubt that the abolition of ultra-thin models make the clothes hang on his best form
What you need is the modeling world is our Rember IDES different are different customs, etc.
The age of the Skinny model is'nt much in doubt



Please answer me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

♥♥ said...

I think that not only the size should be published because they are not healthy - they are overweight. However, you need models who have a BMI below 18 - this is normal - the models have to be within the healthy weight for their height and build - super slim because it does not?

FAT N SASSY said...

Who cares? If you are not willing to be a role model. I noticed that more people are now in many ways. If I found Ralph Lauren and buy a T-shirt, I know that the world came at last!

kosovo_b... said...

i dont think super-skinny models should be, not as models of large, I mean come on both r unhealthy should be normal and healthy and the average

Carn D said...

I think that era is over thin models.

It appears in a poor state of health.

Kawaii inus said...

What is your opinion? Plus Size Model Americas Next Top Model

lil_gigg... said...

Just because someone is fat or big does not necessarily mean they are unhealthy, because you can lean, and health problems. I believe that nobody should be able to say that your fat is not enough to say, and fat. Only a doctor should tell someone if they are healthy ...
Modeling agencies should be given the usual pattern, they should be classified as lean people and what happens to them, not to believe that the size of 3.12 persons?

Post a Comment