Mr Steam Towel Warmers I Just Installed A New Mr. Steam Steamshower Unit That Won't Steam?

I just installed a new Mr. Steam steamshower unit that won't steam? - mr steam towel warmers

I installed a Mr. Steam unit to a new shower with travertine marble. The place I bought the new device says it's because I instead of travertine and porcelain tile takes too long to heat. I was in the shower to steam and used without problems travertine. The device is twice the power for the size of the shower and a glass door that is actually sealed off for one unit of steam required. Suggestions? I think it is the unity of the real smoke, but I'm looking for other possible answers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello MrSteam user:

The "power rating" of any steam generator depends on the size and construction materials of the shower enclosure. MrSteam has both technical representatives available to review this sizing or any other installation question you may have. Please call (800)767-8326 and ask to speak with a technical service representaive.
Thanks,
Mike
MrSteam

Sandra♥ said...

I asked someone else, I ask the place that you bought to show in writing, where it is said to be used in place of travertine porcelain, in order to function properly.

Good Luck

Lord Darkgoth Nitesabre said...

Man, he sold ... Now you can blame ... Sue him, and ensure that he never does it again!

Post a Comment