Nevada Drivers License Template Does California Or Nevada Accept Or Recognize International Drivers License For Tourists?

Does California or Nevada accept or recognize international drivers license for tourists? - nevada drivers license template

I again want to visit the continental United States, and I'm used to from road travel and the behavior of local requirements. While public transportation is good for me, it takes much time and inconvenience. International Driving Permit in the Philippines to allow driving me in California and Nevada? I have learned that the DMV license not for tourists, and the license or temporary (30-45 days) has been issued? I need an opinion on this issue. Thank you!

1 comments:

Entidtil said...

You are not permitted, if not an international one is valid (Philippines) license., Philippines A valid license is all that is needed to lead in almost every country in the world as a guest. International Driving Permit is not entitled, and their use is solely for the purposes of translation. You are not required. If you do not have a license from the Philippines, can not drive car here

Post a Comment