Contact Lens Eye Drops What Are The Most Effective Eye Drops For Contact Lens Wearers?

What are the most effective eye drops for contact lens wearers? - contact lens eye drops

I started wearing contact lenses a month ago, and I use Acuvue Oasys. I tried Acuvue Advance 2, the first, but my eyes were very dry, with this type of lens, so I'm on Oasys. But my eyes are still dry, sometimes (but not with Advance 2), and I still feel the lenses in the eyes lead to mild irritation. Opti-free drops, I have tried moisturizers, but the convenience offered by them not long falls. Seeking answers from research and personal experience.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

- Talk to your eye doctor --

eyegirl said...

Optifree only just begun to keep a solution to help make contact with moisture. I have not been tested, but soluto Optifree are very good in general. I like going to your website and you can receive a voucher for printing them.

http://www.optifree.com/us/default.asp

I am also the contact lens wearer, which often suffer from dry eyes. I also recommend looking for a drop of dry eye -) not only for contact lenses (lubricating drops. Looking drops, which are conservative - the condom can be absorbed by contact lenses and destruction. Systane, update and GenTeal all the companies the cases very well, only be sure to others, without preservatives purchase to make. Good luck

krayzbea... said...

It depends on your eyes and lenses. Ask your doc:)

thatweir... said...

hmm, I always Visine. a form for users to check with the air of activity, for me.

Post a Comment