Bariatric Bypass Bariatric Bypass And Nausia?

Bariatric bypass and nausia? - bariatric bypass

I currently suffer from gagging every time I wake to sleep well at night or sleep. I want to do the bariatric'm about 150 pounds of weight. My greatest fear is that the procedure nausiated me now. ASny ideas of what to do for the nausia? I suffered with this for about two years. Thick saliva, not unpleasant, but all that emerges is clear. What I eat has no bearing on the problem of how eaither. Thanks for any help

6 comments:

kittyg29 said...

I had RNY gastric bypass surgery this year at Huntington Memorial in Pasadena, a center of excellence in the United States for surgery.

A doctor - Consult shown in the rule that have a lot to do before you are accepted and approved as a candidate for gastric bypass.

This precision is thick saliva, usually the lining of the stomach. I have a couple of times when I eat too much now smaller stomach pouch. Have you diagnosed with ulcers? Acid Reflux?

Alaska said...

Ask your doctor, this could have serious consequences. if the doctor helps in the treatment of website: www.webmd.com
could with the ladies and symptoms of

piogler said...

As always dizzy. Maybe you want to know

passion2... said...

I know people who had some problems and some other pancreatitis and other serious medical intervention.

passion2... said...

I know people who had some problems and some other pancreatitis and other serious medical intervention.

noknojon said...

What you eat, which causes problems. Try nibbling at all, but good food for a while to see and where appropriate, be improved. They say what you eat has no effect - try a diary, what do you think really eat. I have and had a good scare. Now I feel much better

Post a Comment