Wedding Card Background Cousin's Wedding, Dying Uncle?

Cousin's wedding, dying uncle? - wedding card background

when my cousin's wedding in a week. my uncle (his stepfather) was diagnosed with terminal cancer and has only been a few weeks or days of life. not even that far.

My question is: How do I treat them to the wedding? Of course, I do not think what's bad for morale. it's my day, and cousins, she deserves to be happy. but I think it would be foolish to ignore the suffering that my cousins and my aunt is happening now. I do not know how to handle the situation without the things difficult for them.

Background: My family are all living in another state, and not to frighten frequently seen. I have not (at the funeral of my uncle who wants to be already done), it would be difficult to get more time from work or school. I also think it would be a disaster, it was my favorite uncle. I bought a bereavement card to send to my aunt, when the time comes. actually a kind of depression.

1 comments:

HIS! said...

I'm sure you can take your idea from others in the family. If the bride says something to be happy, he does not agree with the wedding and say that you are grateful and it means a lot.

I'm sure there will be moments of light during the event. If you have the opportunity to say, I could say it has always been her favorite uncle and he is so happy just to see.

After the wedding, when things come to say goodbye to your aunt, it's OK to kiss him and say they were in their thoughts and / or prayer and love.

Post a Comment