South Carolina Health Care Power Of Attorney What Do You Think About South Carolina's Governor Rejection Of The Stimulus?

What do you think about South Carolina's Governor rejection of the stimulus? - south carolina health care power of attorney

"In recent weeks, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford the rounds of talk shows Sunday morning, and the word in the leading newspapers of our country, explains why he could be the only governor in the country, financial incentives to deny health, education and public safety."

1 comments:

EmanCipa... said...

I left SC after 27 years living there. Never been home for me and I was born in central Georgia. I'm Scottish, German-Jewish origin. My house is located in the mountains, where they moved (at least until now) in North Carolina.

Mark Sanford is a Republican. SC State is a Republican led the OLE "good society, boy," It is not racist, because it is women who know better but can not speak because she has excommunicated. Well, maybe not, but it is in the ass if they lose "noise." This also applies to the Gullah community. I love the Lowlands, because of its rich cultural diversity. Afro-Americans were both the region and added that if they have no SC tourism, particularly in and around the Lowlands.

Mark Sanford is a supporter of Strom Thurmond. He was a womanizer and an interesting background. Of course, I was always in the office, where 101 years. I'm from the South, but their convictions have fought all my life. Negative beliefs do not IngraINED me, but every time I am with my sister, father or ex-spouse, that everything is undercut as Niagara Falls.

If Mark Sanford, he would be himself and not try to "good ole boys" who make a difference, you might ask, but it would be of the corrupt government of SC are shown.

Peace.
amanda

Post a Comment